Unlike aluminum, the steel is corrosion and heat resistant. Aerospace industries use high tensile steel for manufacturing landing gears, chassis, and main body of the air craft. Some of the components of aircraft which can be fabricated with the help of steel are.
- Wings and doors
- Skeleton structures of aircraft
- Interiors and exteriors
- Stringers, chassis and ribs.
- Wing boxes and spars.
- Seat frame and tracks.
When it comes to aerospace steel fabrication there are plenty of fabrication industries in Dubai that offer comprehensive Repair and Engine Overhauling services. The factors which you should take into consideration before hiring steel fabrication units that offer Repair and Engine Overhauling services are listed below.
- The reputation of the steel fabricators
- Number of projects handled and completed successfully by the fabricators.
- Talent, skills and experience levels of the staff.
- CNC machines and software.
- Certifications and awards won by the fabricators.
- Cost prices and deals
- Testimonials, reviews, ratings and feedbacks.
If you are planning to upgrade your existing aircrafts with aluminum spare parts and structures, you should choose a steel fabricator who has expertise knowledge in the field of aerospace steel fabrication.